NITROGEN GENERATORS Advantages
Nitrogen generators are solid and safe equipment that grant many benefits to the company production cycle. Indeed on-site nitrogen generation with specific purity specifications that may vary as necessary (from standard to high), offers many relevant ADVANTAGES. The most important are:
- IMMEDIATE COST SAVING: on-site nitrogen production is exclusively produced using electricity and compressed air. This way, nitrogen generators can remarkably drop costs, and savings can be calculated as follows:
o approximately 0.3 Kwh/m3 to produce 99.5% pure nitrogen
o approximately 0.56 Kwh/m3 to produce 99.999% high purity nitrogen, dew point –70°C
- ECONOMY: on-site gas production integrated systems designed, manufactured and installed by Idroenergy assure the maximum efficiency and productivity thanks to the new all-inclusive formula. This way the customer can purchase the nitrogen generator remarkably reducing the initial investment thanks to convenient flat price contracts that may exclusively vary following the Istat index. The cost saving obtained producing nitrogen and not buying the gas can be easily calculated: just compare the cost of bought and produced gas.
- SPECIFIC QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY: Idroenergy nitrogen generators can assure productivity improvement with a remarkable quality enhancement. Indeed, on-site nitrogen production systems guarantee excellent results that remain constant on time; nitrogen generation systems are designed to supply the specific gas for the required application, with precise flow rate, quality and purity specifications. On-site nitrogen generators grant relevant quality advantages that regard:
o Constant purity (99.9995%)
o Oxygen quantity < 5 ppm.
o Dew Point: better than - 65 ° C
The characteristics listed above remain constant on-time and they are not subject to the quality variation that is normally found on compressed air: indeed nitrogen generators are equipped with purification systems that guarantee excellent on-site production quality.
- SAFETY: Idroenergy nitrogen generators allow avoiding the purchase of expensive and hazardous compressed gas or liquid in tanks. Different benefits regarding safety can be obtained producing nitrogen directly on-site, exclusively when it will be used:
o since nitrogen is only produced when required by the process, there is no high-pressure gas accumulation, the quantity of gas stored is drastically reduced eliminating the relevant risks;
o nitrogen is not compressed and no parts in motion are necessary to produce the required pressure (up to 8 bar);
o the personnel does not have to handle high pressure flexible pipes and/or cylinder holders.
- GUARANTEES AND CERTIFICATIONS: Idroenergy nitrogen generators are certified in compliance with severe internationally recognised norms like TUV and PED, which guarantee reliability and safety.
- INSPECTIONS: Idroenergy constantly monitors on-site nitrogen generators, through regular maintenance programs and through the innovative control/safety software. Idroenergy nitrogen generators are equipped with the innovative ICS – Idroenergy Communication System that allows the team of experts to constantly keep under control the gas generation systems wherever they are installed. This practical and reliable remote reading and regulating system is able to control all the equipment installed worldwide. Idroenergy qualified personnel can supply ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, can promptly intervene in case of need and can install and start-up the equipment.
- RELIABILITY: with more than 3.000 dissociators and on-site nitrogen and hydrogen production systems, sintering systems, gas purifying and steel chemical treatment systems installed in all industrial fields, Idroenergy is certainly a leading company in the production and sales of on-site gas generation and treatment systems. In addition, Idroenergy offers a continuous assistance service on the entire Italian territory and abroad, thanks to its remote control service that allows its qualified personnel to immediately intervene to solve any type of problem regarding nitrogen production.
Idroenergy, which has worked for many years in on-site production and treatment of gases like nitrogen and hydrogen, is a company that grants safety, reliability, cost reduction and high quality of processes and products. Thanks to the application and the observance of high quality standards in the sector of design, engineering, installation and management of high purity hydrogen and nitrogen generation systems, Idroenergy is the best choice for the purchase, installation and maintenance of hydrogen and nitrogen generators.
Nitrogen generators: advantages and gas specifications
Nitrogen produced on-site with Idroenergy generators comply with the following characteristics:
– Purity: very high and can be improved according to the required application;
– Quality: controlled and constant on time;
– Eco-compatibility: nitrogen generators do not emit CO2 into the environment;
– Impurities from carbon residues: absent;
– Humidity: absent (constant on time);
– Bright results on production;
– Maximum efficiency and cleanliness of treatment furnaces (belts, chambers, muffles).
Nitrogen generators: Idroenergy systems advantages and specifications
Now that the guaranteed advantages of nitrogen generators have been listed, we must see the reasons for which we should choose Idroenergy and not any other manufacturer and installer of on-site hydrogen and nitrogen production systems. Idroenergy has successfully worked worldwide for a number of years in the field of high purity gas production offering many advantages to its customers, like:
– Wide and consistent range of products that include nitrogen and hydrogen generators as well as sintering systems, steel thermal treatment systems and gar purifiers;
– High reliability of on-site nitrogen production systems, guaranteed by TUV and PED certifications, internationally recognised;
– The exclusive Separation and scrubber column technology that enhances the efficiency of nitrogen generators;
– The exclusive ICS – Idroenergy Communication System, technology that allows the team of experts to keep under control hydrogen generators wherever they are installed;
– High system modularity (parallel installations);
– The possibility to generate high purity gas without the need to oversize on-site production systems;
– Significant convenience of high purity nitrogen produced and consequent productivity increase.
Idroenergy is a reliable and professional partner to start on-site nitrogen and hydrogen production. Thanks to its centres in Milan, Vicenza and Livorno, Idroenergy is always able to assist its customers promptly and efficiently. The safety certifications that mark all Idroenergy systems guarantee commitment and safety of a company that works worldwide on sales, installation and maintenance of nitrogen and hydrogen generators.